The following must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office before admission to any strand:
1.1. New Students
Report Card (F-138) and the original copy of Form 137.
2. Certification of Good Moral Character from the Principal, Guidance Counselor or Adviser of the school where the student came from.
3. PSA Certified Birth Certificate
4. National Career Assessment Examination Result
Certificate of Education Subsidy Contract (ESC) indicating the Learning Reference Number (LRN) of Department of Education for those students who are recipients of SHS voucher program (if necessary.) or QVR Certificate (If a recipient of the SHS voucher program.
1.2. Transfer Students
Together with the requirements for all new students, the transferee student must comply with:
1. Transfer credentials and certifications of the subjects taken from the previous school.
2. The student transferee should undergo interview with the Discipline Office and must sign a Behavioural Contract.
3. Exit Clearance from previous school.