• To attain institutional goals and mission, ICP is geared:
• To offer academic and technical-vocational programs set by the Department of Education in various tracks and strands.
• To hire, train and retain academic and non-academic personnel who have outstanding performance and are being loved by the students.
• To provide a campus environment which are conducive to learning and facilities/laboratories needed during program delivery and classroom instructions.
• To organize extra and co-curricular activities which mold students’ physical, social, mental and spiritual ability and talents.
• To be involved in civic welfare and community extension and awareness activities by implementing projects and programs related with global warming issues, disaster preparedness, HIV and reproductive health.
• To establish partnership to different industries and businesses local and abroad for the immersion placement and employment of future graduates.